WP After Login Redirect Advanced is an easy-to-use WordPress redirect plugin which helps you redirect specified users after login.
- Redirect user after login to a specific page.
- Enable/disable redirect filter.
- Filter users by User ID, Email, Role, Username, First Name, or Last Name.
- Reset redirect with one click.
How to use it:
1. Download, install, and activate the
WP After Login Redirect Advanced plugin.
2. The plugin creates a
Login Redirect link in your dashboard as shown below.
3. Click the
Login Redirect link and add your own redirect rules as follows:
4. Click the Save Changes button to save your redirect rules.
5. Enable the
Login Redirect and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Sajjad Hossain Sagor
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.