An advanced related post widget to display the latest and related posts with AJAX-pagination on the sidebar & footer.
- Order by ID, Title, Date, Random, or Comment count.
- Show/hide thumbnail, date, author, pagination, excerpt.
- Allows to set the thumbnail size.
How to use it:
1. Download and upload the WP Related Post With Pagination plugin on the WordPress website.
2. Login to the WordPress as an admin and enable the plugin on the Plugins page.
3. Go to the Appearance -> Widgets page and then move the WP Related Post With Pagination widget to the sidebar or footer area via drag.
4. Config the widget and click the save button. That’s it.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Ashish Jangra
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.