A WordPress plugin that embeds a customizable, fully responsive, self-hosted BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator into your fitness/bodybuilding/weight loss websites.
Also provides a result page that displays body mass index and medical advice according to the World Health Organization.
How to use it:
1. Search, install and activate the Responsive BMI Calculator on your WordPress.
2. Display the BMI Calculator in the sidebar area by dragging the ‘BMI Calculator’ widget as follows:
3. Or embed the BMI Calculator into your post/page with a shortcode.
4. Customize the appearance of the BMI Calculator in the settings page. All available settings:
- Background color.
- Border color.
- Text color.
- Button colors.
- Show the doctor image on the results page.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Javier Guelbenzu Solsona
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.