A Gutenberg secure block for creating private content that enables you to secure any content by user role in the Gutenberg editor.
By default, the secure content is only shown if a user is logged in. You can also restrict the block to be visible to users in certain user roles.
How to use it:
1. Search for the ‘Secure Blocks for Gutenberg’ on the ‘Add Plugins’ page after you log in the WordPress.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Create a new Secure Block in the Gutenberg Editor:
4. Add secure content to the block.
5. Select the user roles from the dropdown list. No selected roles mean that secure content will be presented to all logged-in users.
6. Publish the content. Done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Matt Watson
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.