Block Permissions is a WordPress plugin to protect your web content by showing or hiding Gutenberg blocks depending on the conditions you specify.
Can be used to show content to only specific WordPress users.
- Members with selected roles
- Selected users
- Selected devices
- Date range
- Time range
- Day of week
- PHP function
How to use it:
1. Download/upload the plugin or directly install the plugin from the admin panel.
2. Enable the plugin and we’re ready to go.
3. Create a new Block Permissions block in the Gutenberg editor.
4. Add your content to the Block Permissions block.
5. Set the permission parameters from the right panel.
6. Save the post/page and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Mehmet Celik
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.