If Widget is a WordPress plugin which conditionally displays widgets depending on the visibility rules you specify.
- Display or hide widgets based on user info:
- Show widget if user is/isn’t logged in
- Show widget only for Admins/Editors
- Show widget only for Super Admin (WP Multisite)
- Display or hide widgets based on current page info:
- Show widget only on Front Page
- Show widget only on Blog Page
- Show widget only on Posts or Events pages
- Show widgets only for visitors like:
- Show widget only when browsing from Mobile
- Hide widget if current URL includes ‘keyword’
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and install it by uploading the zip on the Add Plugins page.
2. Enable the plugin on your WordPress website.
3. Visibility rules can be added to widgets by activating the Show widget only if option when editing any widget.
4. You can also apply multiple visibility rules to the same widget.
5. Save the widget and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.