A progressbar block for Gutenberg that helps you create stunning progress bars representing skills, experiences, task process, and much more.
How to use it:
1. Download the Progress Bars Block plugin.
2. Upload the zip to your website and activate the plugin.
3. Create a new progress bar block in the Gutenberg editor.
4. Type text in the progress bar.
5. Change the percentage value and progressbar height (in px or em) as per your needs.
6. Override the default options if needed. All possible options:
- Display Title
- Display Percentage
- Inline percentage
- Gradient Color
- Title Color
- Tooltip Background
- Percentage Color
- Background Color
- Progressbar Color
7. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.