CodeMirror Blocks is an easy yet powerful syntax highlighter for Gutenberg editor to help developers to display formatted program codes in the posts or pages.
Based on the familiar CodeMirror library.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the CodeMirror Blocks on your WordPress website.
2. Insert a new CodeMirror Code Block into the Gutenberg editor.
3. Insert your code into the code block.
4. Select the language and theme you want to use.
5. Turn on/off the following options as per your needs:
- Show Line Numbers?
- Warp Long Line?
- Editable on Frontend?
- Disable Copy on Frontend?
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Vicky Agravat
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.