The Auto Translate WordPress plugin enables your clients to translate your website using Google or Microsoft Translator Engine.
The plugin displays a floating translate bar on the webpage that allows the client to select the language: English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Russian.
How to use it:
1. Login to the admin panel and go to the Plugins > Add Plugins page.
2. Click the Upload Plugin button to upload the Auto Translate plugin.
3. Install and activate the plugin.
4. Go to the WP Auto Translate page and select the translator engine, default language and languages you want to translate:
5. More configuration options:
- Position: left or right
- Whether to show only for admin?
- Show plugin author
6. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Euro Alphabet
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.