A dead simple WordPress plugin that automatically uses Unsplash stock photos as featured images of your posts.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Easy Stock Featured Image plugin on the WordPress website.
2. Config the plugin to specify in which way the plugin fetches photos from Unsplash.com.
- Image Width
- Image Height
- Use only featured photos if you’d like to limit the results to only those photos included in the curated collections.
- Search Keywords. You can narrow the selection of a random photo even further by supplying a list of comma-separated search terms. Eg. nature,water
- Use completely random photos or Use filtered photos.
3. Save changes and the plugin will do the rest.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: David Angulo
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.