A WordPress plugin that shows a sticky notification bar on the top or bottom of the website to increase user sign-ups.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the plugin.
2. Customize the Visitor Register Login Notice Bar on the Settings page. Available options:
- Position: Header or Footer
- Title: Notice bar title. Leave it blank, if you do not need a title
- Message: Notice message
- Custom Login Address (URL): Leave it blank, if you want to use the default login URL
- Custom Registration Address (URL): Leave it blank, if you want to use the default registration URL
- Custom Button Text: Leave it blank, if you do not need a custom button
- Custom Button Address (URL): Leave it blank, if you do not need a custom button
- Exclude Login URL: Check to hide the notice on the login page
- Exclude Registration URL: Check to hide the notice on the registration page
- Exclude Custom URLs: Enter each URL in a separate line
- Class to trigger close event (CSS): Optionally, enter the CSS class of an element, that when clicked will close the notice.
- Primary background color
- Secondary background color
- Primary button color
- Secondary button color
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Maria Akritidou
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.