WP WhatsApp is a small yet configurable WordPress plugin that makes it easier to integrate a floating WhatsApp Chat Button into your WordPress site.
The WhatsApp Chat Button will always stay at the bottom of the webpage no matter how you scroll down or up the webpage.
Your users are able to contact you through the chat button with just one click.
How to use it:
1. Install the WP WhatsApp plugin from official WordPress plugin directory.
2. Activate the WP WhatsApp plugin and we’re ready to go.
3. Click the
WhatsApp Button to open the config page.
4. Type the Recipient Number. A standard phone number must be entered. For example 0501234567 or 050-1234567.
5. Enter the automatic message that will be sent to the number you entered.
6. Specify the text to be displayed on the WhatsApp icon.
7. Set the position the WhatsApp chat button should be stay.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.