The WhatsChat plugin adds a custom floating WhatsApp to your website that makes it easier to connect with your customers using WhatsApp.
You’re able to customize the Chat Message, Chat Icon, Icon Size in the Settings page. Google Analytics event tracking is supported as well.
How to use it:
1. Search for the keyword WhatsChat on the Add Plugins page.
2. Install and activate the plugin in the WordPress.
3. Goto the Settings page to config the plugin.
4. Enter the administrator’s number with the country code and without spaces and dashes. Eg: +12345678910. This is the WhatApp number where users’ messages will be sent.
5. Customize the chat message and appearance of the chat icon.
6. Enable/disable the Google Analytics Event Tracking as per your needs.
7. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.