Wicked Block Conditions is a WordPress plugin for Gutenberg that displays your Gutenberg blocks depending on specific conditions.
- User Is Logged In
- User Is Not Logged In
- User Has Role
- Post Has a Term
- Post Status
- Date & time
- User-Defined PHP function
How to use it:
1. Download, upload, install and activate the Wicked Block Conditions plugin on your WordPress website.
2. Select a block on the editing page, and select conditions from the right panel.
3. Decide to show or hide the block when met the condition. You can also add more conditions to the condition group. The plugin also supports AND & OR operators.
4. Save the post/page and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Wicked Plugins
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other plugins on our site.