A Gutenberg block which lets you create a responsive, mobile-friendly accordion slider from an image gallery you provide.
Hover over the image to expand the current accordion panel to the full with.
It also supports Gallery Lightbox mode that allows the user to open and view all the images in a lightbox popup.
How to use it:
1. Enable both Gutenberg and the Gosign Accordion Slider Block on your website.
2. Create a new Accordion Slider Block in the Gutenberg editor.
3. Drag images, upload new ones or select files from your media library.
4. Write your own captions for each image.
5. Determine whether or not to enable the Gallery Lightbox mode.
6. Publish and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other Gutenberg Blocks on our site.