This is an Alerts Block for Gutenberg editor which helps you insert minimal, clean, customized alert messages in the WordPress post/page.
How to use it:
1. Install the Alerts Block in the WordPress website which has Gutenberg editor enabled.
2. Create a new alert in the Gutenberg editor.
3. Insert your own message into the alert block.
4. Select a theme for the alert block. All available themes:
5. Publish the post/page and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Smashing Blocks
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.