A robust, customizable, all-in-one social sharing plugin to boost your content on most popular social share networks.
- Auto inserts social share links before or after content.
- Display a floating social share bar on the side.
- Auto shows Pinterest, Email, and/or Direct Link on the media files. E.g. images.
- You can also manually insert the social share links to the WordPress via shortcodes.
How to use it:
1. Install the Social Share with Floating Bar plugin on the admin panel or by uploading the unzipped folder to the plugins folder.
2. Goto the Settings page and config the plugin:
- Share Button Type: Social Icon Only or Social Icon and Text
- Share Button Location: Before Post, After Post, Floating Bar Left, Floating Bar Right
- Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, VK, Email
- Facebook App Id
- Facebook App Token
- Display Media Share Buttons and select social networks
- Disable plugin CSS
3. Sharing on Facebook requires that you have a Facebook App Id.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/
- Log in using your existing Facebook account or create a new one.
- Under “My Apps” in the header, select “Add a New App”.
- Select “website”.
- Choose a name for your new app.
- Skip the quick set-up and go to your app’s dashboard. The App ID will be at the top under your app’s name.
- Under “Settings”, fill in the fields for “Namespace”, “Contact Email”, and “Site URL”. Facebook sharing will not work unless the Site URL matches the url of your WordPress site.
- Finally, go to “Status & Review” and click the button to make your app public.
4. Sharing on Facebook requires that you have a Facebook App Token.
- Getting Facebook share counts from the Facebook Graph API requires an “App Token”.
- After setting up an app following the previous steps, go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/accesstoken/
- Find your App Token under your app. Copy and paste here in the plugin settings.
5. You can also insert the social share links into anywhere on the WordPress via shortcodes:
6. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.