A lightweight and easy-to-use WordPress plugin to clean up the database and improve the site performance.
The WordPress revisions manager allows admins to quickly purge post/page/custom post type revisions from website’s database via AJAX.
You can also use this plugin to limit the maximum number of revisions and entirely disable the revisions on your website.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and upload the zip file to the WordPress on the admin panel.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Config the plugin on the Settings page. You can enable/disable revisions for certain post types as shown below:
4. Bulk purge post/page/custom post type on the list page.
5. Purge a specific post/page/custom post type’s revisions in the editing page.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: P. Roy
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.