An image comparison block for Gutenberg editor that allows you to compare the difference between two images (before/after) with a vertical or horizontal slider. Fully responsive and touch-friendly.
How to use it:
1. Install and enable both Gutenberg editor and the Compare Images block on the WordPress website.
2. Insert a new Compare Images block in the Gutenberg editor.
3. Click the image button to insert before/after images:
4. Customize the image comparison block:
- Slider direction: horizontal or vertical.
- Block height in pixels.
- Offset ratio (0-10).
- Before/after label text.
5. Save the post/page and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other Gutenberg Blocks on our site.