A WordPress image optimization plugin for SEO that detects if your images have no or empty
caption attributes and provides an easy way to fix these issues directly in the Gutenberg editor.
It also works with the Yoast SEO tool that you will get notified if the SEO focus keywords are not found from the image’s
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and upload the zip on the Add Plugins page.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Click the SEO button on the Gutenberg’s toolbar.
4. You will find a summary of all image SEO issues and a list of all images embedded into the post/page as follows:
5. Click an image in the list and fill the Alt & Caption field.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Mahesh M. Waghmare
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.