A WordPress Plugin which adds a responsive, automatic, navigatable image carousel to your sidebar widget.
The carousel plugin supports any number of images and allows you to set the link for each slide image.
How to use it:
1. Search for the plugin ‘Several Images Slider Widget’ on the ‘Add Plugins’ page after you login to the admin panel.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Goto the ‘Appearance>Widgets’ page and move the ‘Several Images Slider Widget’ widget to the ‘Widget Area’.
4. Click the ‘Add Images’ button to add images to the carousel slider from your media library.
5. Add links to the images (OPTIONAL).
6. Config the carousel slider with the following options:
- Shows/hides navigation arrows.
- Enable/disable autoplay.
- Autoplay interval in seconds.
7. Save the widget and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Galaxy Weblinks
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.