COVID-19 is currently a global health crisis and has caused hundreds of thousands of infections and tens of thousands of deaths in the past few months (March 25, 2020).
To raise awareness about COVID-19 without increasing fear, we created a special list that will help you insert COVID-19 information (confirmed cases, deaths, recovered patients) into your WordPress website quickly. Have fun.
Table Of Contents:
Display the latest COVID-19 data of the whole world or any country you care about on your website.
Easy to implement via shortcode. Based on the NovelCOVID API.
Yet another COVID-19 stats plugin to show the COVID-19 Stats on their blog to spread awareness.
Can be placed anywhere on the WordPress via a shortcode.
WP Covid-19 Data is a plugin which can be used to COVID-19’s data such as confirmed, deaths and recovered cases by country.
The Corona Update plugin displays live COVID-19 data and adds a custom Awareness popup to your website.
With this plugin, you can simulate the outcome of a pandemic, using your own input parameters. The plugin generates charts and tables for better understanding of generated results.
You can embed tables and charts with the prediction of the evolution of the spreading of a global or regional pandemic. – It can also use iframes to automatically embed dashboards from WHO and Johns Hopkins, to track in real time the progress of the outbreak.
- Show modeling tables and graphs of possible outcomes of a pandemic
- Graph for modeling new infected cases and new deaths for the period of the pandemic
- Graph for modeling total infected cases and total deaths for the period of the pandemic
- Graph for modeling total population decline, over time
- Graph for modeling total death count, over time
- Table with detailed data on the ongoing of the pandemic (columns detailing: date, day count, new infected count, total infected count, new death count, total death count, population alive count)
- You can set your own pandemic parameters, including: starting population, start date, initial infected count, immune and unkillable elite in bunkers, infection rate, incubation period, mortality rate, mortality complicator, disease burnout rate
- Gutenberg blocks available
COVID-19 Awareness Plugins
A very simple plugin that adds a highly customizable COVID-19 notice banner to the top or bottom of the WordPress website.
A really simple plugin used to raise awareness against the deadly Corona (COVID-19) virus spreading throughout the world.
You can show the information related to the symptoms of the disease, and the steps that can be taken to prevent it.
Additionally, a button link can also be added to direct users to the WHO website, or another post/page in the website itself.
Looking for more resources to create information content about Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)? Here are a few resources you might find useful.
- Best Free Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Design Resources
- Live Coronavirus (covid-19) Statistics Widget – covid19stats.js