A fancy WordPress plugin for creating a configurable blinking neon effect on any text in the WordPress.
Ideal for title, heading, call to action text, logo, and much more.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Neon Text plugin in the WordPress website.
2. Access to the Neon Text Shortcode generator page.
3. Type the neon text and config the neon effect with the following parameters:
- color: text color
- reblinkprobability: probability of reblink
- blinkmin/blinkmax/loopmin/loopmax: used to config the blink animation
- glow: CSS text-shadow property
- blink: the amount of binking characters
- off: the amount of off characters
4. Click the Generate Shortcode button and then copy the shortcode.
5. Paste the shortcode into the post or page. Done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.