Link Preview is a WordPress plugin which allows the visitor to preview internal links on mouse hover, with support for descriptions (excerpts) and featured images.
How to use it:
1. Login to the WordPress and search for the plugin name Extendlab – Link Preview on the Add Plugins page.
2. Click the Install Now button to install and enable the plugin.
3. Create internal links in your posts and pages. Done.
4. Config the Link Preview plugin with the following settings:
- Enable/disable dark mode
- Whether to hide thumbnails
- Whether to deactivate the plugin on mobile devices
- Custom CSS selector
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.