A Carousel Block for Gutenberg editor that allows you to present any blocks (text, images, etc) in a responsive, touch-enabled carousel slider.
How to use it:
1. Download the Carousel Block and upload the zip to the WordPress.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Create a new Carousel Block in the Gutenberg editor.
4. Add Gutenberg blocks as slides to the carousel slider. Use the
- buttons in the toolbar to add/remove slides. Preview slides using the scrollbar.
5. Override the default settings to customize the carousel slider. Possible settings:
- Slides per view
- Slides to scroll at a time
- Slide animation speed (ms)
- Slide padding
- Prev/next arrows
- Dots navigation
- Responsive settings
6. Publish the post and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.