Blossom Recipe Maker is a full-featured recipe plugin used for generating customizable, professional recipes for food blogs.
- Custom categories, tags, cuisines, cooking methods, etc.
- Recipe Search Bar.
- Easy to embed via shortcodes.
- Ingredients, Instructions, Gallery, Recipe Notes, Rating, and more.
How to use it:
1. Download, upload, install and activate the Blossom Recipe Maker plugin on your food blog.
2. Create new categories, tags, cuisines, cooking methods as per your needs.
3. Create a new recipe and insert the details:
4. Publish the recipe and you will see the shortcode on the All Recipes page. Copy and paste the shortcode into anywhere on the blog. Done.
5. Display the Recipe Search Bar.
6. Display Recent Recipes.
[brm-recipes title='Recent Recipes' num_posts=3]
7. Display Popular Recipes by Views.
[brm-recipes popular='views' title='Popular Recipes' num_posts=3]
8. Display Popular Recipes by Comments.
[brm-recipes popular='comments' title='Popular Recipes' num_posts=3]
9. Config the plugin on the Settings page.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.