A small and useful tool to check which WordPress pages (posts, pages, attachments, custom post types, etc) are missing their featured images with a single click.
How to use it:
1. Go to the Add Plugins page and search for the plugin name Check Missing Featured Images.
2. Install and activate the plugin on the WordPress.
3. Go to the plugin’s settings page.
4. Select the post type & post type and then click the Check Missing Featured Images button.
5. You will get a list of all posts which are missing their featured images:
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.