A Gutenberg block for developers that makes it easier to embed Codepen pens into your WordPress website with ease.
- Dark & Light theme.
- Custom pen height.
- Click to load functionality to improve load speed.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the CodePen Embed Block on the WordPress which has Gutenberg editor enabled.
2. Create a new Codepen Embed block on the editing page.
3. Enter a Codepen URL in the input field.
4. Config the Codepen Embed block from the right-side panel. Possible settings:
5. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Chris Coyier
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.