A WordPress plugin to create custom Gutenberg blocks (typically display ads, email subscription form, etc) which will be automatically inserted before and after post/page content.
- How To Insert Ads After The First Paragraph Of Your Post
- How To Insert Ads Or Related Posts After The First Paragraph
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Insert Blocks Before or After Posts Content plugin.
2. Go to the Before/After Post Content page and click the Create a new before/after block button. This will open a dedicated block editor to create a new content block fully dedicated to your before/after sections.
3. Back to the Before/After Post Content settings page and select a block from the dropdown that has to be added before or after the content of each post and page.
4. The plugin also provides an Allow opt-out option that allows the author to opt-out these settings for each post/page.
5. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.