A WordPress plugin that makes it simple to embed a customizable, user-friendly Youtube video player into the WordPress pages.
How to use it:
1. Search for the plugin name YT Player or upload the zip file on the Add Plugins page.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Create a new Youtube video.
4. Insert the REQUIRED Youtube video ID.
5. Config the Youtube video player by checking/unchecking the following options:
- Show/Hide large play button
- Show/Hide Play button
- Show/Hide Video Progress bar
- Show/Hide Video Duration
- Show/Hide Mute Button
- Show/Hide Volume control
- Show/Hide Settings button
- Show/Hide Full Screen Button
6. Publish the player and you will get the shortcode on the YT Players page.
7. Copy and paste the shortcode into anywhere on the WordPress. Done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Abu Hayat Polash
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome video plugins on our site.