A modal block for Gutenberg edit that allows you to create highly customizable modal windows triggered by custom events on the WordPress website.
How to use it:
1. Install and enable the Modal Guten Block on your WordPress website.
2. Create a new modal block in the Gutenberg editor.
3. Add modal title & content to the modal window. You’re allowed to add the unlimited number of blocks into the modal content section.
4. Select a trigger event from the dropdown and customize the trigger element:
- Button Click
- Text Click
- Image Click
- Element Click
- On Page Load
5. Customize the appearance of the modal window. Possible settings:
- Overlay Background Color
- Title Text Size
- Modal Title Color
- Modal Title Background Color
- Title Padding
- Modal Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Fullscreen
- Modal Background Color
- Modal Padding
- Modal Border Radius
6. Save the block and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Mark Bird
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.