SEO Images Reloaded is a WordPress plugin to optimize Images for SEO that makes your website get more visitors from Google Image Search.
It automatically adds title and alt attributes with custom values to your images after activated.
This plugin works by modifying the
<img /> HTML output on the frontend of your site. No changes are made to images in your media library.
How to use it:
1. To get started, install and enable the SEO Images Reloaded on your WordPress website.
2. Go to the settings page and customize what the content displayed in the alt and alt attributes using the following tags:
- %file_name% – image file name (without extension)
- %post_title% – post title
- %author% – post author
- %category% – first post category
- %categories% – all post categories
- %tag% – first post tag
- %tags% – all post tags
- %media_title% – image title in media library
- %media_caption% – image caption in media library
- %title_attr% – existing title attribute on <img /> tag
- %alt_attr% – existing alt attribute on <img /> tag
3. Customize the text styling:
- Remove special characters
- Uppercase first letter of first word
- Uppercase first letters of every word
4. Click the Update Options button to save changes. Done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.