WP Snow is a WordPress plugin that adds a highly customizable winter snowfall effect to the WordPress website.
- Allows you to specify the total number of snowflakes.
- Custom falling speed.
- Allows you to set min/max size of snowflakes.
- Allows you to customize the snowflake using Font Awesome iconic font.
How to use it:
1. Search the WP Snow on the Plugins -> Add plugins page and install & activate the plugin.
2. Config the snowfall effect on the WP Snow page. All available settings for your snowflakes:
- Number of flakes: This is the total number of flakes that should be visible on one page at once.
- Flakes falling speed: The falling speed of the flakes. Please include a value like 0.1 or 5.0 – the higher the value, the faster they will fall.
- Flakes maximum size: Type a number for the maximum size of your flakes. The higher the bigger.
- Flakes minimum size: Type a number for the minimum size of your flakes. The lower the smaller.
- Flakes refresh time: Type a number in milliseconds for the refresh time of your flakes. This is the time it takes to make the next move.
- Flakes z-index: The z-index determines the depth of your flakes. the higher the number, the more likely it is that they are placed over all available elements.
- Flakes Entity: This is what will be shown as a flake. Please note, that special characters are sanitized so that they will be visible within the frontend. Double qotes are replaced with single quotes.
- Additional Flake Styles: In here you can add custom styles you want to attach to every snow flake.
- Flakes color: You can add multiple colors for your flakes with a comma separated.
- Flakes Fonts: You can add multiple fonts for your flakes with a comma separated. These fonts will affect how your snowflake looks.
- Activate Font Awesome: This allows you to add font awesome icons as your falling snow flakes.
- Choose Fontawesome Icon: If you choose an icon from this list, the default snowflake entity will be overwritten.
- Show only on specific posts or pages: Specify the post ids or page ids on which you want to display the snow. If you set values within this field, the snow doesn’ show up anywhere else except of this posts and pages.
3. To temporarily deactivate the snowfall effect, select the Deactivate Snowflakes option.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.