Theme Switch Change is a WordPress plugin that allows the admin to quickly preview all installed themes from a dropdown menu on the admin bar.
It also allows the admin to conveniently switch between themes to see how the content presented in different themes. Child themes are supported as well.
Non-admin users (anonymous users, registered users, or contributors) will see the original theme activated in the Appearance -> Themes.
How to use it:
1. Download and upload the plugin to your WordPress website.
2. Login to the WordPress as an admin.
3. Install and activate the plugin.
4. Hover over the theme list on the admin bar to preview all the themes installed on your website.
5. Click the Theme name to activate the theme only for the current admin. That’s it.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Lenin Zapata
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.