WPDB Optimize is a small WordPress database cleanup and optimization tool used to reduce overall database size for speeding up your WordPress website.
- Delete Pingbacks
- Delete Trackbacks
- Delete Unapproved Comments
- Delete Spam Comments
- Delete Unused Terms
- Resize Database
- Optimize database tables
How to use it:
1. Goto the Add New Plugin page after you’ve logged into the WordPress.
2. Search the WPDB Optimize plugin and install & activate it.
3. Config the plugin on the Settings page.
4. Click the Run Optimization button to start optimizing your WordPress database.
5. You can also access the database cleanup and optimization tool under the tools.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.