A WordPress plugin/widget that displays a minimal digital clock to display the current local time on your website.
How to use it:
1. Upload the Digital Clock files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress Plugins page directly.
2. Enable the plugin and then go to the Appearance > Widgets page.
3. Move the Digital Clock widget to anywhere on the WordPress website.
4. Select a theme: dark or light.
5. Save the widget and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Mehedi Hasan Kanon
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.