Universal Clocks is a WordPress plugin that helps you easily insert various types of Analog or Digital clocks anywhere onto the website.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Universal Clocks plugin.
2. Create your first clock.
3. Select a timezone from the dropdown and determine which clock type you’d like to use:
4. Select a clock skin you prefer:
5. Customize the appearance of the clock.
6. Publish the clock and insert it into your site using the shortcode:
7. To display multiple clocks, use the shortcode as:
[universal-clocks slugs='my-clock-1, my-clock-1, ...']
8. Set the order of the clocks:
[universal-clocks slugs='my-clock-1, my-clock-1, ...' order='DESC']
[universal-clocks slugs='my-clock-1, my-clock-1, ...' order='ASC']
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.