DH Anti AdBlocker is a WordPress plugin for detecting if Adblock (or Adblock Plus) extension is activated in user’s browser and showing a customizable warning popup that asks the user to disable Adblock (or Adblock Plus) continue browsing your website.
How to use it:
1. Search for the keyword DH Anti AdBlocker on the Add Plugins page.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Click the Anti AdBlocker link to config the plugin.
4. Customize the DH Anti AdBlocker by overriding the following options:
- Refresh text
- Text color
- Background color
- Disable right click
- Disable body scroll
5. Enable the DH Anti AdBlocker and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Dannie Herdyawan
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.