A fast and easy-to-use WordPress plugin to generate download buttons with file type preview using shortcodes or Gutenberg editor.
Supported file extensions: pdf, mp3, mov, zip, txt, doc, xml, mp4, ppt, and images.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Quick Download Button plugin on the website.
2. Create a custom download button with a shortcode. Possible parameters:
- title: Download text
- filesize: To auto calc the file size, just set this value to 1
- url: Path to your file
- url_external: The same as the url parameter but open the link in a new window.
[quick_download_button title="Download Now" filesize="14.5MB" url="/path/to/image.jpg"]
3. You can also create the download button by creating a Download Button in the Gutenberg editor as follows:
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Abidemi Kusimo
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.