Downloads are an integral part of your website, be it in the form of files for people to download or perhaps eBooks. Wouldn’t it be great if you could give your website users a beautiful list of available downloads in a single page? If so, you’ll surely want to take a look at this new WordPress plugin from Martin Heini.
This is a simple-to-use WordPress plugin that generates a beautiful, responsive, and filterable download list on your WordPress website. It makes your file list more user friendly by laying them out into a table-like format and inserting a search bar so users can easily search for what they want. Enjoy!
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Simple downloads list.
2. Add files to the download list.
- Name: File Name
- Description: File description
- Category: Used for file filter.
- Download: Path to the file
3. Add the following shortcode into your page or post.
- category: Name of the category to filter
- language: Language of the plugin. Currently available: “en” and “de”
[neofix_sdl category="category_name" language="language"]
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Martin Heini
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.