A simple yet configurable exit intent popup plugin that automatically displays a CTA popup window when the user is about to leave your website.
By default, the popup begins watching for exit intent after 5 seconds and shows when a visitor moves their cursor above the document window.
Also supports browser session and cookie expiry.
How to use it:
1. Download and upload the plugin to the WordPress.
2. Or directly install the plugin from the admin panel.
3. Go to the Config Page and customize the Behavior, Cookie Control, and Appearance.
- Delay: The time in seconds, until the popup activates and begins watching for exit intent. If mode is set to Time Delay Popup, this will be the time until the popup shows.
- Time Delay Popup: If checked, the popup will show after the delay option time. If unchecked, popup will show when a visitor moves their cursor above the document window, showing exit intent. Leave this unchecked for Exit Intent behavior.
- Show once per session: If checked, the popup will only show once per browser session. If false and Cookie Expiry is set to 0, the popup will show multiple times in a single browser session.
- Cookie Expiry: The number of days to set the cookie for. A cookie is used to track if the popup has already been shown to a specific visitor. If the popup has been shown, it will not show again until the cookie expires. A value of 0 will always show the popup.
- Color Scheme
4. Customize the popup content:
5. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: HtAG Holdings
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.