It’s a pretty common practice to send people who are visiting your site for the first time to your homepage with a custom welcome message. This message gives people a guide on what to expect when they visit your site, and may include information like where they should go next, what content they can find there and more.
WelcomeWP is a pretty simple WordPress plugin that displays a welcome popup to new visitors on your website. It provides a great way to introduce your page or business to a new user – and avoid the frustrating search where they are trying to find out where they should go next.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the WelcomeWP.
2. Create a new Welcome Message.
3. Config where and how the welcome message should display.
4. Publish the welcome message and done.
5. After closing a message, the browser uses a saved piece of data (cookie) to prevent displaying the message again for a set period of time. You can customize the cookie expiry time on the Global Settings page as follows:
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Taras Dashkevych
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.