A WordPress plugin for email marketing that helps you build an Email list form comments.
The plugin provides an easy tool that exports comment author name, email address, and/or website URL to a CSV or Text file for free download.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the plugin on your WordPress website.
2. You can find the Export Comment Author Emails tool under the Tools section.
3. The plugin will list all the email addresses that have been found in an uneditable textarea.
4. Select the field to export:
- Name (Comment author name)
- Email (Comment author email)
- Website (Comment author url)
5. Choose the file type: CSV or Text. For CSV export, you can also customize the delimiter and determine whether or not to include header row (the first row will be the name of fields).
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.