Grids is a WordPress layout builder that makes it simple to create customizable, n-column layouts in the Gutenberg editor.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and upload the zip to the WordPress.
2. Or upload the unzipped files to the Plugins folder.
3. Login to the WordPress to activate the plugin.
4. Create a new Grid Section in the Gutenberg editor.
5. Choose a section layout from the presets and start editing your content.
6. Config the section layout on the right panel. All possible options:
- Change layout.
- Make columns equally tall.
- Custom height, margin, padding, and gutter for different screens.
- Custom background color & background image for different screens.
7. Save the layout and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.