This is a WordPress plugin to backup your media library that exports all the media items (images, videos, etc) that can be downloadable as a compressed zip archive to prevent data loss.
How to use it:
1. Login to the admin panel and go to the ‘Add New Plugins’ page.
2. Search the plugin name ‘Export Media Library’.
3. Install the plugin from the search result.
4. The plugin will add an ‘Export’ link under the ‘Media’ section.
5. Select the folder to export and decide whether to compress the zip. Enabling compression can decrease the size of the zip download, but requires more processing on the server.
6. Click the ‘Download Zip’ button and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Mass Edge Inc.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.