FA Video Popup is a lightweight, simple-to-use video modal plugin which displays and plays HTML5 videos and Youtube/Vimeo videos in a responsive modal popup.
You can specify the trigger element that toggles the video modal. The trigger element can be a link, a button or a poster image.
The plugin makes it easier to embed HTML5 videos and Youtube/Vimeo videos into your post or page with only shortcodes.
How to use it:
1. Search and install the FA Video Popup plugin from your admin panel.
2. Activate the plugin and we’re ready to go.
3. Create a new post or page and click the ‘Video’ icon in the toolbar.
4. The plugin will automatically generate a shortcode in your post/page.
5. Embed your own videos into the post/page with the following attributes:
- popup: the type of trigger element: ‘poster’, ‘button’, or ‘text”
- poster: the path to the poster image
- button: the button text
- text: the link text
- mp4: the path to your MP4 file
- webm: the path to your WEBM file
- ogg: the path to your OGG file
- youtube: the URL of your Youtube video
- vimeo: the URL of your Vimeo video
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.