The plugin will automatically generate an accordion system for the FAQ that enables the visitor to expand & collapse the Frequently Asked Questions by clicking/tapping the headers.
How to use it:
1. First, you need to install the Gutenberg plugin.
2. Download the ‘FAQ Block’ plugin and save the zip to your computer.
3. Login to your WordPress plugin and goto the ‘Add Plugins’ page.
4. Upload the zip and then install, activate the ‘FAQ Block’ plugin.
5. Create your own Frequently Asked Questions & Answers by adding new FAQ Blocks in the Gutenberg editor. That’s it.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Jordy Meow
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.