A lightweight and super easy Featured Image in RSS Feed WordPress plugin that automatically adds featured images of your posts to RSS feed for more readability.
You can config the image size and alignment of feed images on the settings page.
How to use it:
1. Download the
Featured Image in RSS Feed plugin from this page.
2. Upload the zip you just download to the WordPress.
3. Install, activate the plugin and done.
4. Set the image size on the settings page. You’re able to customize image sizes in
media options. Afterwards, don’t forget to regenerate thumbnails.
5. Set the alignment of the feed images. Possible options:
- Image Left Above Text
- Image Centered Above Text
- Image Left Text Wraps
- Image Right Text Wraps
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.