Countdown Timer Block is a WordPress plugin that adds a customizable, flipping clock style countdown timer to WordPress through Gutenberg editor.
How to use it:
1. Download, upload, install and activate the Countdown Timer Block plugin on WordPress.
2. Create a new Countdown Timer Block in the Gutenberg editor.
3. Click the Countdown icon to set the end date.
4. Save the block and done.
5. Customize the number/label/background colors of the countdown timer.
6. The plugin provides 2 ways that allow you to perform some actions after the countdown is finished:
- Sends a custom message to users.
- Redirect the page to another.
7. Customize the labels.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.