How to use it:
1. Search the Forms Builder for Gutenberg plugin on the Add Plugins page after you’ve logged into the admin panel.
2. Install and activate the plugin after the Gutenberg Editor is installed properly in your WordPress.
3. Click the Add Gutenberg Forms buttons to insert default form controls to the current Gutenberg block.
4. Edit the form controls just like Gutenberg blocks.
5. Press the + button to add more Gutenberg forms.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Essa Mamdani
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.